Potipot Island is located at Uacon Zambales.A one bus away paradise from Metro Manila.I really had a great time in the island with one of my best friend Win. Potipot is a perfect place to relax and to catch up.The island offers a stunning view of sunset and sunrise,a white sand shore line and crystal clear water. The island is being maintained by locals and requires a 200php entrance fee for overnight stay. This island is very accessible ,a 10-15 minutes boat ride from main land.
Let our pictures take you there
How to go to Potipot Island
- Take a bus to Sta. Cruz Zambales. Victory Liner offers this route at their Pasay, Cubao or Caloocan Terminals. Go down at Uacon Barangay Hall in Candelaria. Travel time is around 7 hours. Take note that Victory Liner does not have a lot of schedule for this route. It’s better to call the terminal beforehand.
- Once in Uacon Barangay Hall, take a tricycle or walk to the jump-off to Potipot Island. Travel time is around 5 – 10 minutes. You can ask tricycle drivers to bring you to the boats to Potipot Island.
- Take a boat to Potipot Island. Travel time is around 10 – 15 minutes.
Boat/ contact person
I recommend “3 Brothers”-Look for Nanay Minda |Phone number:09393233459
Bus Fare (one way) – 450-480
Boat – 400 ( Good for 4-6 pax)
Entrance- 100 for day tour | 200 for overnight
Food- Buy everything that you need before going to the island- there are small sari-sari store in the island for snacks.
- There are no hotels available on the island. Cottages are for rent but they easily get fully booked during weekends.
- Bring your own tent so you can have the flexibility where to camp and save more money.
- There are a number of shower rooms and toilets on the island so freshening up wouldn’t be much of a problem.
- Grilling station is available for free of use.
- Bring your power banks and charge your phones.
- Bring headlamps .
- There’s no potable water source on the island.
Want to travel with us?
We organized trips all over Philippines- Open for joiners and exclusive tour.
For inquiries pls. call: Grezel at 09167020281
Check out our upcoming events- click here