Nagsasa Cove is a perfect place for a quick and cheap weekend getaway, a 3-4 hours drive from manila, and a 45 minutes boat ride from Pundaquit Port.
One of my favorite weekend getaway this summer 2016. Why? coz, we finally saw each other again.
I miss him a lot. Meet my best friend – win
So,sulitin ang moment. Tara na!
– the crowded campsite –
– Let’s explore the Island –
Thanks guys for the fun and madaming kwento ng buhay buhay,till next time!
here are some details that would help for your Nagsasa Cove getaway…
How to get there :
Via Bus :
Ride a bus from Cubao bound to San Antonio Zambales – fare : 270php. From San Antonio, ride a tricycle to Barangay San Miguel or Pundakit Port. Standard rate is 20php per passenger.
From the port, you can hire a boat to Nagsasa for 1800 – small boat
Rates for island and cove hopping:
• Camara Island: P700.00
• Capones Island: P1000.00
• Anwangin Cove: P1000.00
• Camara and to Capones: P1000.00
• Camara and to Capones and to Anawangin: P1,500.00
• Nagsasa Cove or Silanguin Cove: P2,500.00
• Anawangin entrance fee is P50/head and P150/head for an overnight stay
Note: additional 500 for overnight stay.
Stop Haggling! You earn better living compared to the locals of Pundaquit.
Travel tips :
- No Signal
- Water prof your things
- Don’t forget to wear life vest , prepare your self for a bumpy ride.
- Bring extra battery / power bank
- Bring mosquito repellent
- Bring your own tent to save money
- Bring enough drinking water supply and food – Mahal ang tubig at bilihin sa isla.
- Wear Sunblock / sun Protection
- Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture the beauty of the island and enjoy
- Snorkeling ( Bring your own gear, may magandang spot for snorkeling malapit sa cliff jumping area nila,ask locals)
- Cliff Jumping ( try it, masaya sya. Ingat lang mga kaByahe)
– Practice LNT – be a responsible traveler ! Enjoy
If you are looking for private tours and a Van to rent for your group getaway – Pls. call ByahengPinas 09167020281